Dear Members!

I have recently configure a Postfix mail server with domain keys, spf,
sender id etc.

It working fine and I can send and receive emails anywhere without any
problem. But hotmail and msn rejected my  email here is the message I am
getting from hotmail.

<myem...@msn.com>: host mx2.hotmail.com[65.55.92.152] said: 550 OU-002 Mail
    rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for
rejection
    may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain
    reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please
contact
    your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins,
    please visit http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery information
and
    support (in reply to MAIL FROM command).

Would you please help me how i can solve this problem. Even my server is
fully configured with (domainkeys, spf, and senderid) and there is no issue
with gmail, yahoo, aol.

Regards,

Umar