2009/7/4 Wilson A. Galafassi Jr. <wilson.galafa...@gmail.com>:
> I use Linux. How i can configure dns for this setup? In the Servers i have
> to configure the same hostname? And the reverse dns same too in all the
> machines i want to user as load balancing?

Please don't top-post, put your responses in-line with the parts
you're replying to, and trim unnecessary quoting.

This really isn't a matter for Postfix, it's DNS theory. We can't tell
you exactly how to do this, it will be specific to your setup.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round-robin_DNS

In short, multiple "A" records with the same lookup key, eg. in usual
BIND format:

themailserver   IN   A   10.1.1.1
themailserver   IN   A   10.1.1.2
themailserver   IN   A   10.1.1.3