OK, I give on the top-posting.

Turn off your antivirus for testing, or try a different computer.

  -- Noel Jones

New Old Stk wrote:
Noel

Server is real. It does look like problem at my end however I have
replaced modem+router (DrayTek + Cisco ASA) with generic Zoom ADSL
modem and still cannot connect. I will keep investigating the issue so
thank you all for input.

George