On Jul 12, 2009, at 12:11 PM, etor...@dap.es wrote:

as
On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 10:31:58AM +0200, Robert Schetterer wrote:

Hi, what have you tried something like this in master.cf ?

submission   inet    n       -       n       -       100       smtpd
 -o smtpd_etrn_restrictions=reject
 -o smtpd_tls=yes
 -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes

There is no "smtpd_tls" parameter. With Postfix 2.3 and later, the
correct way to enable TLS is:

        smtpd_tls_security_level=may

if you want to mandate TLS:

        smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt

My earlier reply had some errors. My problem is solved.

I had meant to say that I had smtpd_tls_security_level=may list twice in main.cf with only one of them commented out. Since I was also only doing auth on 50587 I mistakenly put the wrong var in my reply.

Thank you,

Brad