On Mon, July 13, 2009 10:30, Keld Jørn Simonsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a few problems with my changed postfix configuration, maybe
> somebody could help me?
>
> I am using fetchmail in cooperation with postfix, and I repededly get
> the following error:
>
> fetchmail: SMTP error: 450 4.1.8 <onfnp...@ezbck.parteitv.com>: Sender
> address rejected: Domain not found
> reading message k...@sia.dkuug.dk:2 of 4 (950 header octets) not flushed

http://moensted.dk/spam/?addr=ezbck.ParteiTv.com&Submit=Submit

you got the email from a diff ip ?

unknown domain is here sia.dkuug.dk

so
dig sia.dkuug.d A
or
dig sia.dkuug.dk MX

it exists ?

> When  I query my nameserver everything resolves fine.

maybe wrong nameserver or bad config ?

> So that is one problem, why does postfix say Domain not found?

becurse its not found in a A rr, or MX rr

> Another problem is the 450 response. I would like it to be 550.
>
> 450 indicates a temporary dns error, and I have set
> unknown_address_reject_code = 550

this is imho full email as recipient that does not exists not just the
recipient domain

> Can I change some respons code for the temporary dns error so to check
> on the mail fails on this?

better use mda in fetchmail if you get so much problems with postfix :)

> How could I best debug the communication between postfix and my named?

rndc querylog

see logs what happend now

--
xpoint