Hi List,

A script just screwed my main.cf of a backup mx. Unfortunately I don't
have a backup of the main.cf. I restored the main.cf but one thing is
still not working as before. The relay*_for_stevie files contain the
domains and emailaddresses which accept mail on stevie.youngguns.nl.
When I test the backup mx with an invalid domain I get an 5** error, but
if I test the backup mx an invalid address but valid domain I see they
messages is greylisted. Off course this should also be denied 5**.

What is wrong in this config?

BTW I just configured bacula to also include the postfix config ;)

alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
config_directory = /etc/postfix
disable_vrfy_command = yes
inet_interfaces = all
inet_protocols = ipv4
mailbox_size_limit = 0
maximal_backoff_time = 8000s
maximal_queue_lifetime = 15d
minimal_backoff_time = 1000s
mydestination = marcus.youngguns.nl, localhost.youngguns.nl, localhost
myhostname = marcus.youngguns.nl
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8
myorigin = /etc/mailname
receive_override_options = no_address_mappings
recipient_delimiter = +
relay_domains = hash:/etc/postfix/relaydomains_for_stevie
relay_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relayaddresses_for_stevie
smtp_helo_timeout = 60s
smtp_send_xforward_command = yes
smtp_skip_quit_response = yes
smtpd_banner = Welkom bij $myhostname, stuur ook eens een kaartje!
smtpd_client_connection_count_limit = 10
smtpd_client_restrictions = reject_rbl_client dnsbl.njabl.org,
reject_rbl_client
blackholes.easynet.nl,        reject_unauth_pipelining,
reject_unknown_client,  permit
smtpd_data_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining
smtpd_delay_reject = yes
smtpd_hard_error_limit = 12
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_helo_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,    warn_if_reject
reject_non_fqdn_hostname,       reject_invalid_hostname,        permit
smtpd_recipient_limit = 25
reject_unauth_destination,      reject_unauth_pipelining,
reject_non_fqdn_recipient,      reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
reject_non_fqdn_sender, reject_invalid_hostname,
reject_unknown_recipient_domain,        reject_rbl_client
zen.spamhaus.org,
reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,       reject_rbl_client
psbl.surriel.com,
check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:2525        permit
smtpd_sender_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,  warn_if_reject
reject_non_fqdn_sender,         reject_unknown_sender_domain,
reject_unauth_pipelining,       permit
smtpd_soft_error_limit = 3
soft_bounce = no
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 450

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martijn de Munnik

--
YoungGuns