Hi All,

After adding a couple of hundred lines to transport.misc, these errors
are popping up in the mail.log:

Jul 14 04:09:14 servername postfix/smtp[22020]: fatal: garbage after "]"
in server description:
[SEGBLOGR0008.springer-sbm.com],relay:[SEGBLOGR0008.springer

-sbm.com]

It's a shame it doesn't tell you which line contains the error cause we
have a few thousand lines in that file, and lots of them contain this
server.

When searching for a invalid entry using that servername I wasn't able
to find anything wrong.

The only thing I can imagine is that we hit some kind of limit....

Is there a limit in the length of an email address? We have a couple of
crazy long addresses in there e.g.

bmccomplementaryandalternativemedic...@biomedcentral.com

bmcmedicalinformaticsanddecisionmak...@biomedcentral.com

Thanks!