Robert Lopez wrote:
> We get a lot of spam from a marketing company that uses hundreds of ip
> addresses and hundreds of domain names but it always comes from
> "support" at which ever names they are using that day.
>
> My supervisor wants me to block all email coming from "supp...@*".
>
> I have concerns about blocking legitimate email.
>
> Which postfix list would be best used for such a block?  Could it be
> sender_access?

This is "a bad move".

Also remember, just because it says "support@" in the To: field, that is
just a header.
Postfix sees envelope senders differently.  Check logs and Received-By
headers for what is really happening.

A good spam software such as amavisd-new calling SpamAssassin, or SA by
itself, along with rbls will significantly reduce all spam.
A great rbl to start with is zen.spamhaus.org.  Just be sure to read
their terms.