On 7/22/2009 5:35 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
On Thu, July 23, 2009 02:29, Sahil Tandon wrote:
On Jul 22, 2009, at 7:28 PM, "Benny Pedersen"<m...@junc.org>  wrote:

On Thu, July 23, 2009 01:07, Sahil Tandon wrote:

% postconf message_strip_charters
postconf: warning: message_strip_charters: unknown parameter
be more helpfull then critize my spellings
I did not know it was a misspelling.  How could I?  Next time follow
DEBUG_README an paste 'postconf -n'.  I'm done with this thread.
so i waste my time reply :(

postconf -e 'message_strip_characters = \346'
postfix reload

still no strip in postfix is done :/

I am curious, what is so hard about supplying postconf -n output, which has been asked of you on more than one occasion now. I am sure if you supply the requested information, you will get a reply which includes a fix. But until then, I guess you will continue to have the problem.

Jeff