On Monday, July 27, 2009 at 11:00 CEST,
     Alejandro Vargas <alejandro....@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using postfix+mysql virtual domains/users+dovecot+sieve. I am
> using virtual domains, users, and aliases in mysql. How can I create
> a pipe to a program like "test: |/usr/local/bin/test". If I insert
> an a record in aliases tables, postfix tries to deliver the mail to
> "|/usr/local/bin/t...@mydomain.com" and passes the mail to dovecot
> rejects it because it does not find it in the mailboxes table.

Only local(8) supports delivery to programs. You can use a virtual alias
to redirect the recipient in the virtual mailbox domain to an address in
any local domain, and then put the desired alias in the local alias
table.

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_aliases
mydestination = ..., localhost, localhost.$mydomain

/etc/postfix/aliases:
test: |/usr/local/bin/test

/etc/postfix/virtual_aliases:
t...@example.com                t...@localhost