John/SML:
> < Jul 24 14:16:22 imapsv02 postfix/master[17734]: warning: process
> /usr/lib/postfix/cleanup pid 17969 exit status 2
> I googled the problem, but find no clue. Any idea?

This is the official reference:

http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#logging

And please turn off that verbose logging. All the information you
need at this point is already logged, you are only adding noise.

        Wietse

Look for obvious signs of trouble

Postfix logs all failed and successful deliveries to a logfile.
The file is usually called /var/log/maillog or /var/log/mail; the
exact pathname is defined in the /etc/syslog.conf file.

When Postfix does not receive or deliver mail, the first order of
business is to look for errors that prevent Postfix from working
properly:

    % egrep '(warning|error|fatal|panic):' /some/log/file | more

Note: the most important message is near the BEGINNING of the
output. Error messages that come later are less useful.

The nature of each problem is indicated as follows:

    * "panic" indicates a problem in the software itself that only
      a programmer can fix. Postfix cannot proceed until this is
      fixed.
    * "fatal" is the result of missing files, incorrect permissions,
      incorrect configuration file settings that you can fix.
      Postfix cannot proceed until this is fixed.
    * "error" reports an error condition. For safety reasons, a
      Postfix process will terminate when more than 13 of these
      happen.
    * "warning" indicates a non-fatal error. These are problems
      that you may not be able to fix (such as a broken DNS server
      elsewhere on the network) but may also indicate local
      configuration errors that could become a problem later.