On Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 12:54 CEST,
     itsramesh_s <itsrames...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> I have configured backup mail server for our primary mail server.
> i am getting lot of spam with spoofed  email ids from our  domain.
> i noticed in header all these are accepting from backup mail server.
> primary mail server discarding spoofed mails.

Simple: You should always have the same antispam policies on the backup
server.

And do you really need the backup server? Removing it would solve all
your problems.

[...]

> Please suggest me to make any changes required.

Well, how and why does the primary server reject the messages?

--
Magnus Bäck
mag...@dsek.lth.se