Benny Pedersen schrieb:
> On Thu, July 30, 2009 16:50, Rodman Frowert wrote:
>> I wish there was a message board on the Postfix main site instead of JUST
>> the mailing list.  Would making find things that are asked a lot quite
>> easier.  Some of the mailing list archives don't have search functions...
>
> reject spf softfail, fail, neotral aswell
> on spf pass check sender in squirrelmail addressbook is known if yes accept
> else reject, how to make it work is up to others
>
> for yahoo i check it with postfwd to match if client_name match
> sender_domain, if not reject
>
> lack of spf force me to this :)

you can do it also i.e like this
or simular, there is a english description
in www which describes a few equal ways with  smtpd_restriction_classes,
sorry couldnt find the url, i have also some kind of it in my setup
which works well since years

this is from
http://chains.ch/docs/postfix-UCE-HOWTO-de.html
which shows the general way for using ( havent controlled it deeply )

smtpd_restriction_classes =
    freemail_hotmail
    freemail_msn
    freemail_yahoo

freemail_hotmail =
    check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/maps/freemail_hotmail

freemail_msn =
    check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/maps/freemail_msn

freemail_yahoo =
    check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/maps/freemail_yahoo

/etc/postfix/maps/freemail_check

hotmail.com        freemail_hotmail
msn.com            freemail_msn
yahoo.com          freemail_yahoo

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
    [..]
    check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/maps/freemail_check,
    [..]

/(^|\.)provider\.tld$/           DUNNO
/./                              REJECT You claim to be from
provider.tld but your mail didn't come from a provider.tld server.

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria