On Aug 5, 2009, at 2:25 PM, Robert Socha <so...@eur.pl> wrote:

Hi,

My problem is... :)

I would like that the selected messages injected by specified interface remain in the queue for no longer than 2 hours. I used this configuration (master.cf), but it seems that it is not working as I want:

bulk.example.pl: smtp inet n - n - - smtpd
  -o maximal_queue_lifetime=2h

This does nothing. See qmgr(8), which is what cares about this particular parameter; so specifying it as above for smtpd(8) is probably harmless but not very useful.

Use a different instance as suggested by Noel.

In main.cf file queue lifetime is set to much longer period. (2 days)

My question: Is it possible to queue a message with diffrent time for the bounce?

Greetings :)
--
rjs
English is not my native language.