Greetings,

I'm a new postfix user, I've got a working postfix implementation and trying to get integrate with Amavisd for Spamassassin and clamav. As soon as I try to add a

daemon entry such as

# = = ========================================================================
# service type  private unpriv  chroot  wakeup  maxproc command + args
#               (yes)   (yes)   (yes)   (never) (100)
# = = ========================================================================
amavisfeed unix    -       -       n        -      2     lmtp
    -o lmtp_data_done_timeout=1200
    -o lmtp_send_xforward_command=yes
    -o disable_dns_lookups=yes
    -o max_use=20

and do a postfix reload, I get failed and in the maillog I get

missing '=' after attribute name  for the amvisfeed line.

the error states I need an equal but I'm lost on where it is complaining about. I've tried multiple examples of these additional service lines and they all fail the same way.
What am I doing wrong?

My postconf data is here http://detroitarms.pastebin.com/m64a40c29

Any help greatly appreciated.

Jim