Hello everyone,

I've Postfix setup as a gateway machine (using content_filter, relay_domains and transport_maps). I would like to receive messages for "domain.com", process them with content filter using recipients @domain.com, then at delivery time convert recipient addresses to g.domain.com and deliver them to smarthost using either relay_host, either transport_maps. I was trying to use virtual_alias_maps (@domain @g.domain.com), but recipients address is converted before content_filter (-o receive_override_options=no_address_mappings for 10026). Can you help me with suggestion on how to convert envelope recipient address from u...@domain.com to u...@g.domain.com at delivery time (after content_filter) ? Thank you!

Regards,
Ovidiu