From: Noel Jones [mailto:njo...@megan.vbhcs.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 9:36 PM
To: dave.meh...@gmail.com; postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: Re: postfix and amavisd-new on CentOS

Dave wrote:
> Hello,
>       I'm trying to get amavisd-new and postfix working on CentOS5. I've
> got postfix installed and working fine. I've got amavisd installed and
> working fine, or so i think, no warnings in the logs no syntax errors.
> When i uncomment the content_filter option in main.cf the system stops
> delivering mail. Postfix delivers messages to amavisd which processes
> them, and passes the result to virtual(8) i'm using virtual mailbox
> domains and here's where the failure occurs. Instead of going to
> u...@example.com the original destination virtual is atempting to
> deliver to mail...@example.com which is a nonexistent virtual mailbox
> domain user, and the message bounces. This machine is also running a
mailman mailing list, which is also working fine.
>       Suggestions welcome, i'd send something but i'm not sure where this
> problem is, comment out content_filter, restart postfix and all is well.
> Thanks.
> Dave.

Please show
- postconf -n output
- modifications you've made to master.cf
- unaltered logs demonstrating the problem - show logs of both before and
after the content_filter.  If you must hide private information in the logs,
do so in a coherent manner.

And be sure to press the gmail "plain text" button when you send that
information, else it will be unreadable.

   -- Noel Jones