2009/8/18 Evan Platt <e...@espphotography.com>:
> At 10:30 AM 8/17/2009, you wrote:
>> I just make the test and the performance was not good. Outgoing 1K email
>> was around 568 seconds.
>>
>> Any insight is appreciated.
>
> Although this will likely be out of my area of being able to help you,
> someone else here probably can, but you'll want to post relevent logs and
> postconf -n output.
>
> But 568 secoonds, my guess is there's something configured MAJORLY wrong.

Indeed, we need `postconf -n` to spot any glaring config errors, and
log entries to see the problem actually happening. A description of
how you send this mailout would also be good. Obviously we don't want
a full log for all 1000 messages, but a representative sample would be
good. As a minimum, we should be able to track at least a few messages
from start to finish.