I've setup postfix for before queue
I have not chosen to install milter but to create my own.

I did that in PHP.

Now, I am at a part, where my PHP milter has to communicate with postfix.

Aim is to get string from postfix, evaluate it and send it back to postfix.
So I started to read as a first action.

Errors I did received were:
"can't read SMFIC_OPTNEG reply packet header: Operation timed out"

At that point I've figured out that PHP milter has to say something to postfix
So I've sent string "Hello! Killer here, send me a victim!"

"unreasonable packet length: 1265200236 > 1073741823"
At that point I've figured out that PHP milter is sending to long
"welcome" message.

Then I've sent just a dot "."

EOF while reading command code: Operation timed out
A-ha!
So here is a catch! COMMAND!

postfix and each milter, have some string commands, they use to comunicate.

So please can anyone give me a link to those command(Something to do with DEV)
;)

So I could finish my PHP milter(DA KILLA!)