Hi,

I did some digging around and I didn't get much further:

# postmap -q corbe.net ldap:acceptdomains
postmap: warning: dict_ldap_lookup: Search error 50: Insufficient access

It's almost as if postfix is simply ignoring the fact that I've asked it to
bind a specific DN and is trying to bind anonymously anyways.

I'm at a loss as to how to fix it but it certainly seems as if it is a postfix
problem and not an openldap one.

-Daniel