Hi,

I have a few messages found in the quarantine that I need to train as
ham because they were marked as spam incorrectly. To do this, I added
the following to the top of the file so it becomes a normal email:

  From DUMMY-LINE Thu Jan  1 00:00:00 1970

Is this correct? (without the leading spaces)

I can now accurately access and index it using pine, whereas before it
didn't acknowledge it as a normal email. I'd also now like to forward
it to the intended recipient as an attachment, but the recipient isn't
able to read it as a normal email, but instead as plain text. How can
I accomplish this?

Are there mail tools, like procmail or formail, I believe, that were
designed to automate this?

Also, on another note, how can I have all email destined for a
particular user sent to them, including spam? This is what all_spam_to
is for, correct?

Thanks,
Alex