Michel Bulgado:
>  In:  MAIL FROM:<k...@yahoo.es>
>      SIZE=33690
>  Out: 250 2.1.0 Ok
>  In:  RCPT TO:<p...@home.com> ORCPT=rfc822;p...@home.com
>  Out: 451 4.3.0 <p...@home.com>: Temporary lookup failure

This shows that Postfix does not bounce mail. Instead, Postfix
requests that the SMTP client come back later. A client that
implements SMTP by the rules will do so.

>  In:  DATA
>  Out: 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients

This is harmless, and is to be expected with clients that use RFC
2920 SMTP command pipelining. If the client interprets this as a
mail delivery failure, then that client has a broken command
pipelining implementation. You can configure Postfix to not offer
pipelining support with smtpd_discard_ehlo_keyword_address_maps:

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_discard_ehlo_keyword_address_maps

> Aug 31 09:09:20 server postfix/smtpd[17106]: warning: dict_ldap_lookup:
> Search error -5: Timed out
>
> Aug 31 09:09:20 server postfix/cleanup[17106]: warning: AEF14688F:
> virtual_alias_maps map lookup problem for p...@home.com

I'll leave it up to the LDAP experts to figure out what is wrong.