On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 18:22 +0200, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> On ons 02 sep 2009 18:07:27 CEST, LuKreme wrote
> >> who says this ip is dynamic, just becurse the hostname look like
> >> it is ?
> > Erm.... don't be naive. If they can't be bothered to have a better
> > rDNS then I can't be bothered to get their spam.
>
> who is naive now ?, i have seen dynamic ip with a static looking
> hostname, should you just accept it ?
1. ppp = point to point protocol? Tends to smell a bit of dsl/dialup
2. The IP is in the PBL because it is dynamic.
Forgive Benny, he is just a bit odd.
C Werclick .Lot
Technical incompetent
Loyal Order Of The Teapot.

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only to be used as an e-mail
and an attachment. Any use of it for other purposes other than as an
e-mail and an attachment will not be covered by any warranty that may or
may not form part of this e-mail and attachment.