To: "Gaby L" <g...@autoglobus2000.ro>
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: Outlook certificate with postfix

Gaby L pisze:
I use postfix wirh TLS certificates
For client I use Outlok Express with option "The Server Requires secure connection"

When i want to send eail outlook write the following messages but the email is sent.

The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider.
Do you want to continue using this server?

What is problem?
it is self-signed cert?
If yes try add to user cert storage as trusted.

Regards
Arek

--
Arek Czereszewski