Please can you detail this a bit ???

Mark Goodge wrote:
>Create a virtual domain (eg, bounces.example.com) and add a catch-all
>alias so that everything to that domain gets forwarded to the bounce
>handler's inbox

I may be wrong but I thought that by adding a pipe, this was done already :
Master.cf :
bounceh   unix  -       n       n       -       -      pipe
  user=mailadmin argv=/srv/F/www/F.net/htdocs/get_bounces.php $sender $recipient

transport.map :
bounces.F.net bounceh:

And is virtual domain you recommend  created by :
local_recipient_maps
@bounces.F.net       OK
@F.net       OK

??

To do what you say, can you give me reference, or information relative to what
you suggest ? (I'll be also googling)

>Yes, you'll also get lots of spam to this domain, but as long as
>everything is being handled automatically then that's not an issue as no
>human ever needs to read it.
Spam doesn't frighten me, as said, it will be coped automatically. (with rules
in bounce handler script)

Thanks for your answer that gives me a new viewing angle...

T . de LASSAT