On Sep 9, 2009, at 10:42 PM, liyas m wrote:

I have xserve set as email server running postfix. The client is squirrelmail. It seems that a lot spammer are attacking the server and the system hardisk is getting eaten up 1% per day. I have checked the log file (deleted some of the files) and updated to the latest update available..

Not really a postfix problem as a spam problem. Consider tightening up how you filter inbound mail and/or adding greylisting or some other techniques.
--
Paul Beard
contact info: www.paulbeard.org/paulbeard.vcf

Are you trying to win an argument or solve a problem?