All,

I have 2 mail servers within the same network (One Postfix and One Sendmail).
Djbdns was also installed in Postfix Mail Server. Sendmail is hosting our
client email.

The configuration is any incoming mail will send to Postfix first then forward
to Sendmail. Postfix is also setup as relay mail server.

Postfix is working well to send outgoing mail to outside world, but it won't
work to forward to another internal mail server. From the Mail Log file, it
kept looking at external IP address of the domain.

I already modify /etc/postfix/transport, /etc/postfix/access and /etc/hosts and
add the domainname and ip address.

Any insight suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks.

MJ