On 9/11/09 4:48 PM, ghe wrote:
I don't understand this line from today's logwatch report:

308 *Warning: Database file needs update

This message appears when you have a map file that requires postmap'ing to bring the db file up to date relative to the source file. Look at the log messages to see which file is not up to date and run postmap on that file.

I looked and didn't find it in the mail logs, but logwatch is saying it
was found 308 times. Google led me to a number of pages that denied me
access and a CVS server that didn't make sense. Anybody understand this
message?

If it's postfix, which database needs updating, and how do I do it? If
it's logwatch, please tell me, and I apologize for wasting your time...

--
Mike