Hi List,

I'm interested in testing several anti-spam systems (using postfix as my mta). I'd like to perform some real-time testing with live data, so I've had a thought to 'split' or 'mirror' the incoming SMTP stream to several servers. Server 1 would be my regular mail setup, server 2 would run Dspam, server 3 would run bogofilter etc I can then compare the results. Server 2, 3 + would have soft_bounce on

The only way a see to do this right now is something with recipient_bcc_map

Is there a better way?  How do the devel team test postfix for example?

Kind regards,