On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 02:47:09AM +0000, George Forman wrote:

> I want to set up a postfix server which only takes traffic from
> 'mynetworks'.

No, a set of clients, authorized to access your server, but not fully
trusted to e.g. relay, hence not "mynetworks".

> For N out M IP addresses, the postfix server must reject_unauth_destination.

Hence the "N" in question are not in "mynetworks".

> However, for a select few IP addresses in the list, I want the postfix
> serverto behave differently.

These (M-N) nodes could get added to "mynetworks".

> I have been reading http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_ACCESS_README.html
> trying to figure out if it is possible to support this without running
> two separate postfix servers.

Yes, it is possible to do this in many different ways. Use a CIDR table
to apply different rules to different clients:

    client.cidr:
        192.0.2.0/24    DUNNO
        0.0.0.0/0       reject

    main.cf:
        # This host is fully trusted.
        mynetworks = 192.0.2.1

        smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
            # Boiler-plate
            permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_destination,
            # Filter out unauthorized (most) clients.
            check_client_access cidr:${config_directory}/client.cidr,
            # additional (sender?) restrictions for 192.0.2.0/24 hosts

        Viktor.