On 2009-09-30 Ricky Tompu Breaky wrote:
> I am still a newbie in postfix. I have installed the postgres and
> cyrus and they run properly:
[...]
> Now, I want to create the email account but I still don't understand
> what is actually the email account in postfix? Is it a user account?

It can be. It can also be a virtual mailbox (see [1]).

> How can I create that? How is the syntax of command?

Frankly, if you don't even know how to create a user account, you
shouldn't be running a server. Period.

Get some basic documentation on whatever operating system you're
running, and read that thoroughly before proceeding any further.

Sorry if I sound harsh here, but we already have enough bots on the
Internet as it is. There's no need for any further contribution.

[1] http://www.postfix.org/VIRTUAL_README.html

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--Joel Spolsky