Hey all,

First post, if it makes it off the server...

Had a problem where I couldnt send nor receive mail, it happened all of a
sudden for me after I moved into my fathers house. I thought it could be a dsl
problem, as I came from cable. It happened to nbe first that att.com was
blocking my outgoing, on port 25, so support (dedicated) had me edit some
postfix conf's and add an alternate port of 2525.

so anyways, something happened yesterday and now I cant get anything at all,
support was asked again to look into it and they followed with they couldnt get
postfix working right, so they are saying I need to reprovision the server. Now
before I do that I want to try and recover the email that is in queue, I myself
have to firgure out how to do it, but have spent practically all day trying to
locate it, and after countless searches, and 24 opened tabs, I need to ask for
help.

I dont know my way around servers, so actual do this help might have to be
told. I can get to root thru ssh and thats how I found the postfix directory,
but viewing I cant.

anyhelp would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Gerry