I'm seeing a lot of these messages in my logs and would like to know what
this is about.
Ex:
 NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[203.153.242.20]: 450 4.1.1 <yvo...@p
cp.org.au>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient
table; from=<ad...@qcp.org.au> to=<yvonne
@pcp.org.au> proto=ESMTP helo=<pmx.mmtnetworks.com.au>

As I happen to know the users at pcp.org.au the user yvonne does not have
an address, so she wouldn't be in the local recipient table.
What I want to know is why it states "RCPT from unknown[203.153.242.20]"
when the ip address is the mail server.  I would have guessed that the
domain name would be between the [ ].

I've seen this regarding other users and these users are vaild user and
the mail does not get through.
Ex:
Sep 30 21:31:37 mail postfix/smtpd[1242]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
unknown[203.153.242.20]: 554 5.7.1 <li...@ii
net.net.au>: Relay access denied; from=<> to=<li...@iinet.net.au>
proto=ESMTP helo=<pmx.mmtnetworks.com.au>
Sep 30 21:31:37 mail postfix/smtpd[1242]: disconnect from
unknown[203.153.242.20]

This user is trying to send mail to a user on another domain that we look
after. It's stating relay access denied, the domain this mail is trying to
get to is in the transport map and the relay_domain command in main.cf

Could really need some help and understanding on this.

--
Regards,

Jon L. Miller MCNE CNE CCNA
East Perth, WA 6004