Sahil Tandon wrote:

Is the order significant, i.e. is permit_mynetworks,

The order of restrictions is generally significant.

permit_sasl_authenticated the same as
permit_sasl_authenticated,permit_mynetworks?

No.  The first example does not allow networks specified in $mynetworks
to relay through your server without authentication.

Really!  I'm surprised, I would have thought the rule would be first matched.   So permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated won't allow $mynetworks through without authentication?  Just asking for verification because I'm so surprised!  (And because it seems to be working just fine right now!)

patrick