On 6-Oct-2009, at 09:37, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
Your time in this regard
would be much better spent building a new supercharged 440 Hemi to drop
into a '70 Barracuda that you've redone from the frame rails up. ;)
That's a much more worthy use of your time.

Yeah, I have to agree, and I didn't understand a single thing after the word 'new'. Something about motors. Some sort of boat?

IPv6 isn't gaining any traction, and IPv4 will be here for decades. I mean, unless all your mail is going to your own private intranet. Hell, we still have to worry about 7-bit mailservers so have to encode all binary data, inflating it 30%.

--
Why live in the world when you can live in your head?