Hello!

In main.cf I am using a global blind carbon copy table:

recipient_bcc_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/global_bcc

I would like to ignore this table, when trusted user sends a mail so i wrote this into master.cf:

smtps     inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes
  -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
  -o mynetworks=0.0.0.0/0,[::]/0
  -o recipient_bcc_maps=

But it seem to ignore the given recipient_bcc_maps option. I triple checked i am using that transport (and also gave out postfix reload)

I also tried creating a file with 0 bytes, /etc/postfix/empty, postmap it, then give -o recipient_bcc_maps=/etc/postfix/empty, postfix reload, no errors, but no results neither (still created those copies). This is with Postfix 2.5.5.

Any clue what am i doing wrong?