On Fri, Oct 09, 2009 at 05:42:34AM -0500, Stan Hoeppner wrote:

> Nick Lunt put forth on 10/9/2009 3:03 AM:
>
> > postfix-2.2.10-1.2.1.el4_7
> >
> > Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 5)
> >
> > 2.6.9-42.ELsmp
>
> Sorry, I don't have your answer.  I'm sure someone else will get you
> going.  However, may I humbly suggest you consider upgrading?  The
> version of Postfix you're running is over 3 years old and, from what I
> understand, no longer supported.

Indeed, 2.2 is not supported, and the first reasonably feature-complete
Postfix was 2.3, incremental progress since then, with significant
changes mostly in milter support. So, 2.3 is still a reasonably
"modern" Postfix, but 2.2 is too old for use with *new* requirements.

Of course if you have a working 2.2 system with a stable configuration,
and modest feature requirements, by all means feel free to continue
to use it. Postfix does not *force* upgrades on users whose needs don't
change.

--
        Viktor.