Owen Townsend put forth on 10/9/2009 4:14 PM:

> Note - somebody on postfix user list said I might need SASL library
> - BUT I can't find a recent rpm for my RHEL 5 x86_64 ?
> I found cyrus-sasl-2.1.1.19-14.x86_64.rpm but hesitant to try it ?
>
> Hope you can help me with this problem

Dangit, I'm sorry Owen.  I didn't read your entire email.  So, please
accept my apology for my crass tone in my last response.  Indeed, you
will need the sasl libraries to accomplish your goals.  I'm a Debian
guy, not Red Hat.

Go ahead and give that RPM a go, see if it works.  If not we'll search
for another version of libsasl that will work.  You might need libsasl2
instead.

--
Stan