Hi List,

Some of our customers use our mailservers as antispam/antivirus gateway.
So our server accepts mail, does some spam and virus checking and
delivers the mail to a remote server. Of course I don't want to accept
mail for non existing users so our mailserver verifies the recipient. So
far so good.
But when a spam run is started and our server receive over 100 messages
per minute the final server wouldn't handle the verifies anymore and is
responding:

[ID 197553 mail.info] NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from