lst_ho...@kwsoft.de wrote:
Zitat von Alex <m...@deltaindigo.ro>:

Hi

The trust in my own users led me to his post. The users are ignorant (not all, but..). No one care about how send , what send, where send , thei just wnat to send more and more .
   I don't trust anyone and my server too.
I know that the outbound filtering is different. My intention is to scan all messages originating from my network and base on spam scoring to take the proper action. For the beginning let say "if spam score is > 10" HOLD. This will give time to investigate the body of that email and decide what to do (pass or reject).

Well done! As soon as you don't know personally all your users or can control what they are allowed to do like in a company network you should for sure scan the outbound mail for spam to detect spammers using your service before the complaints from others rush in. If the ISPs would do so, most of the spams would disappear. But instead even many of big mailprovider spit out spam day by day and rather spam-filter their abuse account to not get complaints.

Regards

Andreas

Hi

Thank you all for your opinions pro or contra.
Anyone have an idea how to use a spam filter into a multiple instance configuration?

Alex