On Fri, 13 Nov 2009, Lou Duchez wrote:

> At present my Postfix is configured to do virus and spam filtering
> on all E-Mails it receives, whether for local delivery or relay.  My
> goal is to scrub the E-Mails only on local delivery; I don't want
> any virus or spam filtering on relay.  Here is how I am currently
> scrubbing all E-Mails, via master.cf:

Viktor already described the flaws in your master.cf attempt, but you
might want to consider a multi-instance Postfix setup.  It can be
especially handy when you are responsible for delivering a single
message to multiple recipients, not all of whom require content
filtering.  I set it up here after reading the MULTI_INSTANCE_README
and, FWIW, it is working well.

--
Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>