Quoting Dhiraj Chatpar <dchat...@gmail.com>:

Hi,

I am looking for a solution where i would be able to configure one postfix
instance in such a way that it rotates multiple relayhosts and acts as a
host that relays emails to multiple hosts. For eg. we currently have the
option of entering just one relayhost = xx.xx.xx.xx. However i need a
solution where i shuld be able to map multiple relayhosts and make postfix
relay via those list of hosts.

P.S. The ports also might be different in some cases.

You can use iptables for that or make dns round robin entry and point relayhost to that hostname.

--
Eero