On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 13:11 -0500, Victor Duchovni wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 11:51:22AM -0600, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
>
> > > I created an alias with the email address of all users in my workplace
> > > to let them get notifications or possible changes in the system through
> > > email.
> > >
> > > Would like to limit the shipment from certain recipients, and if
> > > possible when you put the address or alias to the line of this is
> > > removed and placed in hidden delivery, bcc. so you do not release the
> > > addresses, preventing it from being intentionally misused.
> >
> > Sounds like a case for recipient_bcc_maps:
>
> To me, this sounds like a moderated list, or at least a closed
> list with designated pre-approved senders, managed by a list manager.

Maybe resolved by creating a closed list with mailman moderate. The list
currently use the alias is updated with a script that exports the new
users from LDAP (Active Directory) to a text file. maybe it's possible
to do the same or similar to mailman, because this list would have to
update manually. however look for a variant.

Another question they had done, they know if you can limit the number of
recipients by sending mail?