Hi

I'm really sorry if it's OT but I'm having problems verifying my setup
of postfix/dkim/domainkeys. I've found some dkim/domainkeys online
checkers, one told me dkim/domainkeys valid others checkers  not. When
sending the same test email to Google say it has domainkeys/dkim
valid, but yahoo doesn't.

Which dkim/domain cheker is telling me the truth?
is there any official dkim/domainkeys checker?

Also, Where can I find some good, new, tested guide to setup
postfix/dkim/domainkeys?

NOTE: I don't use amavisd or any other mailscanner. My setup now  is
simple, postfix, dkim-filter and dk-filter running on debian.

thanks much!

--
Regards;
Israel Garcia