Hi,

I need to archive all incoming mail for my virtual domains (by copying mail to
dedicated archive mailbox) and then sort it according to address it has been
delivered to.

One major drawback of existing milter-based solutions, as well as of virtual
aliasing and BCC maps, is that in some cases neither "To:" header nor
envelope-to contain actual recipient address. This can be the case of our local
(virtual) address receiving forwarded mail from outside, or delivery address
being result of address rewrite or alias expansion. In either case, we state
that the actual delivery address is known only since the moment of virtual
transport invocation (right?). In my case pipe(8) to Dovecot LDA is used as
virtual transport.

The question is, how do I organize mail copying simultaneously with virtual
transport invocation (delivery), and how do I pass actual delivery address to
mail archival system? This can be some message header or "plus" address.

Thank you!
Zohan