Stan,
Hi
Thanks for your detailed response. Actually, the main reason which drove us
toward performing virus scanning as an offline process was performance. As
we deal with large amounts of e-mails, we found the way amavisd-new or other
filtering management tools performing filtering too slow. We intended to
somehow decrease the amount of load which amavisd-new or similar tools
impose on the architecture.

Kind Regards
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani