William Jordan a écrit :
> [snip]
>
> Thanks /dev/rob0 I am searching through the archives now.  What is odd is
> that this is not reproducible nor is it affecting any other user with
> Outlook 2003.

check the configuration of outlook. make sure it is configured to
authenticate.

consider enabling the "smtps" service in master.cf. then you can
configured outlook to use SSL (note smtps uses 465, not 25).

> Any way for now Thunderbird will suffice for this user.
> Though I doubt I will be able to force a conversion away from Outlook if
> this issue gets worse.  Most likely we would lose PostFix first, which I do
> not think would be in our best interests at all.

many people are using outlook with postfix. if you have a problem, find
out the cause and fix it. moving to another MTA won't help.