On 12/7/2009 7:12 AM, Ricardo Barbosa wrote:
Hi all,

I have a problem with postfix, I have my postfix set up on the domain
"a.com" and am getting in the queue of emails incoming email for example
the domain from "u...@b.com" to "u...@c.com", the domain "b.com" and
"c.com" with and are not part of domains that postfix has served as an
area. I was reading the documentation postfix.org and says that by
default Postfix has to meet only the domain specified in the variable
$mydomain, then why is he accepting these emails? detail: e-mail enters
the queue, Postfix uses SASL, so it can not send emails, but would not
want to enter the queue and possible? I thank you.

Check your logs to see where the mail entered postfix. Please see:
http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html

If you need more help, please show us "postconf -n" output and logging demonstrating the problem.

  -- Noel Jones