On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 00:43 -0500, Sahil Tandon wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Dec 2009, osm...@oc.quimefa.cu wrote:
>
> >   Hi I am trying to make postfix to relay all mail except for the ones
> >   going to a specific domain. For example I want to be able to make
> >   postfix relay all mail except for domain .ca I was wondering if
> >   something like this is possible or if there is anything like this:
> >   transport_maps.cf *.* 10.25.x.x !test !test.cu 10.25.x.x I don't
> >   know if this is actually functional in postfix. in this case I would
> >   like to have a transport for all mail except the ones with the
> >   destination domain.ca. In other words I don't know if I have to use
> >   domain_transport or transport_maps but I would like to specify an
> >   exception in postfix transports. If anybody can help me on this, I
> >   would really appreciate it. thanks in advance.
>
> Your question is unclear to me, but I *guess* you are looking for
> sometihng like:
>
> *             transport:foo.bar.org
> domain.ca     :
>
> If that does not meet your needs, ask your question again using clear
> examples and more detail.  Also be sure to read:
> http://www.postfix.org/transport.5.html

Yes, that is exactly what I want to do. so how should I put this in
transport_maps. is there an order to the transports. I'm guessing I
should put it like this:

domain.ca       :
*               transport:10.25.x.x

so that it first reads the mapping for the domain.ca messages and if
that doesn't match then goes to the next transport.