i'm trying to use submission port and i set up my master.cf

smtp          inet   n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o
smtpd_recipient_restrictions=reject_unauth_destination,reject_non_fqdn_recipient,permit
  -o smtpd_client_restrictions=reject_unknown_client,permit
submission inet   n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
  -o
smtpd_sender_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_sender_login_mismatch,reject

i want to receive emails on port 25 and send by other port in this case the
587 submission port, then i
all restrictions are working correctly i tried to send an email at port 25
and the server refuses as i want.